- Tuesday, October 4 PTA Birthday Wagon
- October 5 - 19 East Sandy's No-Fuss Fundraiser
- Wednesday, October 5 PTA Board Meeting @ 12:15 pm
- Friday, October 14 Fundraiser Event - Fall Festival & Movie Night
- Wednesday, October 19 Make-up Picture Day w/ Eastman Photography
- October 20 & 21 No School - Fall Recess
- Friday, October 28 Spirit Day / Popcorn Day
- Monday, October 31 Halloween Parade @ 8:45 am (outside)
Mark Your Calendar... Wednesday, August 31, 2016
We hope you will join us this Wednesday to hear about our plans & goals we have for the school and within the classrooms. We have important information to share that will help your students and you have a successful year at East Sandy. Parents are an important part of our team and we can't do this without you.
Our PTA will be sharing information about their plans & goals for the year, how to get involved, volunteer sign-ups opportunities and Spiritwear T-Shirt orders.
- 6:30 pm General Meeting (PTA Business, Faculty Introductions, School Information)
- 7:15 pm First session with teachers in the classrooms
- 7:40 pm Second session with teachers in the classrooms
- 8:05 pm Final session with teacher in the classrooms
This is a night for parents only, if possible.
It is that time of year where we are looking for parents to join our School Community Council (SCC). What is the School Community Council? Click on the 'Community' tab above to learn what the SCC is and how to make a difference in our school.
If you are interested in serving on our SCC and would like to put your name in for one of our vacant spots, please complete the SCC Declaration of Candidacy form and return it to the office by Friday, September 9, 2016. Any parent or guardian that has a student attending East Sandy may declare their candidacy.
The election will take place during the week of September 12-16. Please stop by the office to vote and enter your ballot into the secure ballot box.
Thank you to those that have served, are serving and will be serving this year on our SCC. We appreciate your time and support on this important desicion making committee.
We are accepting orders for our 2016-2017 East Sandy Spiritwear. We will only be placing one order for the year and all orders are due on September 2, 2016. We have monthly spirit days where we encourage students to wear spiritwear or school colors.
T-shirts sample sizes will be available at our Curriculum Night on Wednesday, August 31.
Online payments can be made at: https://squareup.com/store/east-sandy-pta